ProPeopleSearch provides four main services that are based on public records:
- Name-based people search – enter the first name and last name of a person of interest into the directory.
- Address-based search – enter the living address of a person of interest into the directory.
- Phone number-based search – enter the phone number of a person of interest into the directory.
- Email-based search – enter the email address of a person of interest in the directory.
Once you have entered the identifying details of the person that you are searching for, click "search". The ProPeopleSearch advanced search engine will then compile a public records report based on the details you have provided.
ProPeopleSearch offers several membership plans for you to choose from. The membership prices on the website are:
- 1-month plan - $29.95
- 3-month plan - $59.85
ProPeopleSearch provide detailed reports that including all or some of the following details:
- The full name of the person of inquiry
- Known aliases
- Birth records
- Death records
- Marriage records
- Divorce records
- Contact information
- Census data
- Sex offender registries
- Assets registered to the name of the person of inquiry
- Educational history
- Employment history
- And much more information
There could be times when you enter a name/email/address/phone number into one of ProPeopleSearch's directories and the search will come up empty. This is not a problem with the directory but rather with the information provided. To get accurate reports, you must provide accurate details about the person that you are searching for. Also, the identifying details must coincide with the official records that the state keeps. To find the information that you are searching for, you can try the following:
- Different spelling of the individual's name
- Different email addresses belonging to the person in question
- Previous phone number
- Different addresses
If your search keeps coming up empty, you can contact the ProPeopleSearch professional support team that will guide through any search:ProPeopleSearch customer support service phone number: 1.877.746.6180 ProPeopleSearch customer support service email: [email protected]
Keep in mind that some information may return, so keep track of the process to make sure your personal data is indeed removed/returned. Also, note that opting out from ProPeopleSearch only removes your data from our website and not from other public records search sites or government websites and databases.