How to Find My Lost Love?
Many people can say that they have one special person that "got away" from them and left many unanswered questions. Those who identify with this feeling know that there is always a small flame that remains, even years after the love interest has disappeared from their lives. If you are among those people, you can look up your lost love and see what could happen. You may be surprised by the outcome.
Why Look Up Your Lost Love?
There are those who choose to leave the past in the past, and those who cannot seem to get certain memories, and people, out of their minds. If you are with the ladder group, you have plenty of good reasons to find your lost love:
- Rekindle your flame – if you are currently single and there is a person who you cannot get out of your head, why fight it? By tracking down the one that got away you can find out what could be and rekindle or start a romance.
- Build a friendship – we all change and grow over the years, and it is possible that you will no longer be romantically interested in your old love once you meet them. No doubt, it could be a bit heartbreaking, but that does not mean that all is over. Instead of striking up a romance, you can build a friendship with your lost love and the person who knew you back in the day.
- Start a new relationship – it is common to think that only people of a certain age have a lost romance, but that is not the case. Even in this day and age people lose touch with one another and do not know how to reconnect. No matter how young or old you are, finding a lost love can be very special, and it can lead to things that you never thought of.
How to Find Your Long-Lost Love in the 21st Century
In the past, it was difficult to track down people because the technology was not quite what it is now. Fortunately, nowadays, if you have access to the internet, you can easily find your long-lost love or someone from your recent past you would like to get to know better, and here is how you can do it:
1. Use social media, but not just in the traditional sense – many people who want to find individuals from their past go straight to Facebook or Instagram to do so. While these social media sites can be helpful in finding people from your past, you should try other sites as well; LinkedIn, for example, is a professional social platform that can help you find your lost love.
You can type in the name of the person that you are searching for, or ask people who know you both to help you connect with the person that you are looking for. Whatever social media platform you choose, do not settle for a name search alone; type in a profession, a city of residence, try different spellings, and use the 'advanced search tools' available on social media sites to raise your chance of finding that special person that you are looking for.
2. Use public records search sites – this is one of the quickest and easiest methods for tracking down not only lost loves but also people in general. If you cannot find the person that you are looking for on social media websites, public records search sites, such as ProPeopleSearch are the way to go. Why? Because such websites provide you with access to public records. Public records are records that contain information that is gathered and maintained by official authorities in the country.
The data from such records includes, but is not limited to, birth records, phone records (phone numbers), marriage records, divorce records, address records, and even arrest records. To find the contact information of the person that you are searching for, you can choose one or several search directories that are available to you on ProPeopleSearch, like a name-based people search engine, a reverse phone number lookup directory, and an address search service. Once you provide one detail about a person that you want to find, ProPeopleSearch will scan billions of public records and provide you with a summarized report about the said person.
3. Use an Alumni association search – if the person that you want to find went with you to high school or college, then you are in luck! You can find your lost love through an alumni association, which many schools establish. Simply type in the name of your high school/college along with the term 'alumni association', and you will be able to find out if your Alma Mater has such an association.
Alumni associations exist to raise funds or organize reunions, so there is a big chance that your former school has such an organization. The association cannot provide you with the contact information of your lost love, but you can request to pass a message along and ask the other person to contact you.
An unfulfilled love leaves quite a few questions that many people find hard to ignore. If you are a member of the broken heart club, you can get out of it easily by tracking down your lost love. All you need is an internet connection. Who knows what's in store for you? At the very least you will get answers to the questions that bother you, and that is always worth trying.